We can provide the installation of all types of passive fire protection systems.
Committed to Safety
Our Firestopping work is carried out to the highest standards; we are committed to quality, safety and service as a Chartered Building Company and membership of the Association of Sealant Applicators.
The Nationwide Association of Passive Fire Installers and Specifiers and offers:-
- A full audit and ongoing management of all works undertaken by our qualified installers.
- Full certification of our installations for your ongoing fire safety management.
- For more information log onto www.napfis.co.uk
- Intumescent sealant to provide an effective smoke and acoustic seal to walls and service holes.
- Non-decorative mineral fibre and powder coated batts to larger service openings
- Sealing of structural openings through floor slabs using load bearing intumescent mortar
- Fire barriers and curtain systems to ceiling voids.
- Pipe wraps and collars
- Fire rated acoustic foam and coatings